Skinkissed Face Serum - My verdict

When SkinKissed contacted me about reviewing their face serum I was so excited.

I have found recently I am huge lover of face serums and the prospect of discovering a new one was right up my street.

Firstly lets set it straight the serum is 100% cruelty free - already winning in my eyes!

I first started using the product around a month ago and I wanted to use it for a significant time before sharing my thoughts.

They recommend you use it twice a day, morning and night.
I found I like to use it after a shower in the morning prior to applying my makeup and just before bed after washing my face.

I apply 4 drops to my face - my forehead, both cheeks and my chin.

Where the product is not oily and more water based it stays moist on your face so I like to apply it and leave for 5 minutes before I apply any makeup.



Not only is the product water based it also includes one of my all time favourite ingredients - Rose Water.

Being half Persian I have been brought up on Rose Water everything..we drink it in tea, have it in ice cream and apply as a cleanser...its good for your skin..it has so many benefits.. this is another reason I was excited to trial this face serum.

Im not sure if I am just Rose water obsessed but the scent is dreamy and I get great pleasure from applying this daily - it feels like my beauty regime has been enhanced.

Of course there are other ingredients which include Vitamin C, Hyaluronic acids and collagen.












The Verdict:

Overall in the time I have been using this product I have been impressed.
Its easy to apply, its refreshing and my skin feels hydrated and fresh.
I love the ingredients and they really pride themselves on being cruelty free.

If you are on the hunt for a new face serum then why not give Skinkissed a try!




Thanks for reading!
Roxanna

XXX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!