The Boiler Suit Edit - AW18

The Boiler Suit

I think this new trend raises some eyebrows and is slightly like marmite - you will either love it or hate it and thats OK. Not every trend is for everyone but sometimes you need to break out of your comfort zone and be more like The Style Bubble!

Last week I hit the shops in search for some new items for my aw18 collection, I'm done with summer shopping and I'm moving on to next season.

Don't get me wrong I am sad to see summer go but equally I am extremely excited for the prospect of chilly mornings/ OTK boots and dark lipsticks.

Back to the boiler suit....

There I was in Stradivarius trying on a pair of Shorts and an oversized hoody and honestly I hated it.. The skorts were tight and showed too much and the jumper was lumpy....I just feel like since Aria my body has completely changed and I'm constantly trying to see what works for me- I picked up the Boiler Suit just to see what it would look like..not thinking I would actually go home with it!!

Why I love it!

Obvious one - BANG ON TREND with that retro vibe... I love the retro look!

Also I'm 7 months into being a new mum and yes I still have lumps and bumps.. a boiler suit seems to hide these!

Easy life - you can just throw it on.. wear with biker boots/ loafers or trainers OR unbutton the front chuck on a pair of heels, oversized earrings and some lippie for a night out!




The retro style is one look not to miss out on .. currently all brands are loving the 70s vibe and I am too.

I am so glad I stepped out of my comfort zone and was curious to see what I looked like with a boiler suit on - have you steeped out your comfort zone lately? why don't you head to the shops and try before you buy?

The camel colour is perfect for Autumn time and once winter hits team it with an oversized aviator jacket.

If you are also a new mum then you will save yourself a lot of time wondering what outfit to piece together and its super comfy too!!

The Style Bubble Tip:

Purchase one of these boiler suits soon and embrace the whole of Autumn looking chic - remember adding a deep lipstick and heels can immediately take this look from day to night.

Thank you for reading!
Love Always
Roxanna

XXX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!