Limited edition patterned River Island backless loafers

I always find shoes are a great investment - they can immediately transform a look the minute you slip them on, so when I set out to buy new shoes they need to tick a few boxes and I ask myself the following....

- Do they make a statement?
- Will they mix and match well with my current wardrobe?
- Are they comfy?
- Will I get sufficient use of them?

My recent purchase answered yes to all mentioned above and there's extra brownie points with these shoes.
 

Following the trends from the designer houses River Island have launched a beautiful range of backless loafers inspired by Gucci.

I remember when I was around 13 years old and backless loafers were all the rage then and I loved them, so when I saw the return of the backless loafer you could say I was quite excited. It reminded me of when I was backless loafer obsessed I had them in lilac, baby blue, black and white... Yes a pair for every outfit!

This time round however I'm just dedicating myself to one pair and the fact they are so beautifully designed and resembles that of Gucci .. Well I couldn't resist!

The gold bar ( very Gucci) is just one of the reasons I love these so much.
I also fell in love with the print as I personally find it has a Middle eastern vibe,  so much so I decided to take a picture of them on my parents Persian rug.

Persian rugs can be intricate and beautifully designed.. so for me these shoes appear to look much more expensive then they actually are.


 Reasons why you need to get your hands on these beauts:

1. Limited edition - I love River Islands limited edition ranges... So if you love them you need to be quick.
2. Backless loafers are massively on trend - as seen in Guccis current range.. Everyone is wearing a backless loafer and they will take you through the last weeks of summer into Autumn.
3. They are super comfy! I do love comfy shoes!
4. Can be dressed up or dressed down.. It's totally up to you and your current mood.
5. Great value - they look exactly like Gucci but are much more affordable - remember this trend will not last for long so it's a great fix for now.
6. Details - described as purple but also has various other colours in the print so can be teamed with a lot.


                  

At the weekend I decided to wear them with trousers and culottes.
On Saturday One of my looks was quite powerful picking up the burgundy tones I matched with a burgundy top however on Sunday I styled them with a more relaxed casual look using grey culottes and a white Tee,

Style tip - These shoes are statement shoes so keep the look simple and let them speak for themselves... Xx








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!