Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!

I have had a few of my followers suggest I blog more about Mum life and so I've decided to do a round up of my products I am absolutely loving so far!

Being a mum to be or a new mum its sooo easy to fall in the trap of buying every single product on the market because you are led into believing you need it all, truth is you don't.

So I have decided to help you cut out the crap and purchase the things you do need and not what you are being told to buy!

The Snuzpod:


 Originally I wanted to be classic and purchase a Moses basket.

Its traditional, pretty and my sister had one and my mum had them when we were babies so I wanted to follow their footsteps.

My husband suggested otherwise and to be honest I am thankful he did.

The Snuzpod is pricey but pricey with perks.
It has a mesh side panel, so when you are in bed you can watch baby, quite comforting in the early days as all you want to do is stare at them.
If you want you can also remove the side so you connect the Snuzpod to your bed.
It rocks when baby kicks so it naturally rocks them back to sleep and a bonus is that it looks pretty smart in the bedroom.



Aria always seems so content in it and I'm glad we purchased it.

Its not too difficult to build and they also do super cool bedding and accessories.

I decided to keep it plain but I can see why new parents can't get enough of the pretty patterns available.





The Sleepyhead:

Is it really worth it?
My response is yes.
Everyone is different and I have heard mixed reviews but for my lifestyle and my needs its been a life saver.

 

It comes in a handy plastic case so you can take it to family or fiends when visiting.
Thats what I found it so handy for, when they are tiny you worry about their safety and they sleep a lot so it really helps to put them in there if your popping to family/ friends.

I also found it useful to keep downstairs for the same reason, its os handy whilst she sleeps and she's safe should I need to leave the room.

My daughter still uses hers and sometime I sit her up in it.

Add caption




















Lots of Muslins!

Warning - you cannot have enough of them!!
My favourite are Aden and Anais - they are more expensive but they have some gorgeous designs and are super soft for your babies skin!
These ones I save for when I'm out and about as they are so pretty!

Other places I have really liked are the plain white or white and grey ones from Sainsbury's they are soft too and great for every day use and at home.

They wash really well!














Bugaboo Bee 5

Thinking what pram to get?
I chose the Bugaboo Bee 5.

Why?
I have a relatively small car and needed something slim line and I just love Bugaboo!
My sister had one and so did my sister in law and they just look so smart/ compact and once you know how to use it, it is sooo easy to set up and pack away!

I suffered from "Baby wrist" and I found I was so lucky I chose this pram - don't get me wrong it is still heavy but it is also much lighter than other prams.

I didn't know I would get "baby wrists" (excruciating pain in my wrists - hurts to pick anything up!) so to have this pram it worked out so well!

Its very chic and can be custom made but we decided to go classic and get it all black!


 


PS. If you do get this pram - infact if you get any pram.. get the cupholder!!

I love having it.. sometimes its not possible to sit in a coffee shop with your little one OR you might just want a coffee to go and by having the cup holder it makes life so easy! Now the weather is changing I put my water bottle in there and I am so glad I have it!





Other Must have handy tip bits!

- Bath support: 
Whilst your baby is small its great to keep them safe in the bath and also less stress for you if you have some aid. We have the Angelcare soft touch baby bath support. I love it. You need it.

- Bulk buy on Water wipes:
If you intend to use them you can buy a box of them from Amazon and its great to keep a stock of them before baby arrives so its one less thing to worry about!

- Nappies:
I have Loved the Aldi size 1 and 2 so far! Great value for money and have been perfect for my daughter. Again stock up.

- Nappy Bags - Aldi.

- Changing mat:
Instead of having a changing table I bought a changing mat with sides and change my daughter on the floor. I find its much safer and cheaper.
Sometimes those tables can be pointless and you will forever need to go to their nursery. If you buy just a mat you can carry it around the house when you need to change baby.
My one is from John Lewis.

- Healthcare kit:
You can definitely get carried away with gadgets but the Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Baby Healthcare Kit is amazing!
Great value/ everything all in a small pack/ its handy and you can obviously travel with it.
I have used the thermometer a lot/ the hair brush and nail clippers.
All the things you will need.

Play Mat:
Every baby loves a play mat, when they start to become more responsive it is so magical to see them reaching and playing at such an early stage.
I bought mine from Mamas and Papas and they tend to have events so I managed to get mine with 20% off. So look out for these when you are purchasing.




















Spiral Travel Toys:

I didn't buy it at first but soon after being out and about with my little one and looking into why babies can become distressed, I read if they are under stimulated it does make them cry!
As I was going out a lot and my daughter would be in her car seat or pram she didn't have much to keep her stimulated so I decided to invest in a spiral travel toy for her car seat and it has really helped.
It keeps her occupied and also it looks so lovely. They are worth getting!

Im unicorn crazy and I got mine from Mamas and Papas.

















I hope you have found this useful!
If you have any questions feel free to email me!

Thanks for reading.
Roxanna

XXX












Comments

  1. I'm not a mum or a mum to be yet but l do love babies! I loved reading this post! My favourite item was definitely the Snuzpod. I've never heard of it before and when my sister was a baby, she had a moses basket so reading your experience with the Snuzpod is interesting and it seems like a great product and im noting it down for the future haha.

    MJ x
    www.beeingyou.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its always good to be prepared for the future. sometimes its so easy to follow your family but I was happy I broke the tradition xxx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus