My Autumn wish List - The Luxury Classic Edit


Autumn is fast approaching and its time for new clothes.

Whether it be items you are recycling from last year or items you are lusting for the new season its still an exciting time for fashionistas across the globe!

I like to set up a wish list (of course majority of the items stay on the list) but I love to challenge myself to see if its at all possible to find a good hughstreet version.

But the beauty of a wish list is that its my inspiration and hopefully inspires you too... its a window into the luxury world without having to pay for any of it... and a girl can dream right?

First up - The Burberry Aviator
 Ever since these jackets hit the runway I have dreamt of owning one.

I love all the buckle detail, the lining, the colour and the fact it would be your autumn/ winter wardrobe staple for years to come.

It really is an investment piece as it doesn't come cheap... try over the 1K mark BUT it is a masterpiece and I bet it would keep you lovely and warm.

I could see this with skinny black jeans and a thin black turtle neck jumper and a thick gold chunky chain and biker boots.





Another Burberry must have

Admittedly I have a Burberry scarf.. purchased around 8 years ago (when they weren't half as expensive as now) and I use it a couple of times EVERY year since.. BUT i have it in a very light beige and would love to have it in this warm camel colour.

Picture this gorgeous scarf wrapped round you on a crisp cold autumn day with deep red lips and pleather trousers clutching onto a hot latte wandering the streets of London or a walk in Hampstead heath.

Again I would say it is an investment piece and built to last.. I have had my scarf which is 100% cashmere and I use it several times a year and 8 years later I'm still loving it.





Gucci Boots

I am a massive Gucci lover and these boots would be a dream to own!
I recently showed them on my Ankle Boots edit on Instagram on my #mymondaymooch and ever since I can't stop thinking about them.

I love that the heels aren't too high so can be worn day or night.
The Gold Gs- well most things I wear are gold.. sooo perfect match and looks great with camel coloured clothes.
You can go wrong with zip details - it gives them an edge BUT also has pearls which are my favourite.

Basically these are the boots dreams are made of.







Dior Lipstick

At the Style bubble HQ we believe that your accessories and makeup are just as important as your outfit and thats why I prefer the phrase "style blogger" as its style cam showcasing.

So each year I love to invest in a new winter lipstick and this colour has really caught my eye.

Its deep and intense its Diorific Rouge Lip Khol in Amethyst.

I love deep lipsticks with a natural looking face.. it works great for late autumn days and long winter nights.

Pile on your beret or an oversized scarf for a dramatic style.






My Ultimate Saint Lauren Bag
                                                                                                                                                                   
Admittedly my Autumn wish List seems to be all the classics.. maybe thats my age showing or maybe thats my style.

Whatever it is if I were to snap up all these luxury items I would know they would be forever items and thats the part I love.

We currently live in a disposable world where things can be easily replaced but what if you don't want to keep replaying your goods and instead cherish what you have.

To be honest you shouldn't have to pay a luxury price to cherish something, you should cherish something because you love it no matter what the price is.

BUT if I could have one bag right now it would be a Saint Lauren in Black and gold - perfect in the autumn with a burgundy jumper, pleather mini skirt and suede knee high boots.. it adds class in seconds and is a great size to fit your essentials.

Which was your favourite item?
Whats on your autumn luxury wish list?

Thanks for reading!
Roxanna

XXX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!