Make a statement with THE oriental Bomber Jacket from Bershka

Bomber jackets are so hot right now but I decided a few months back if I would invest in this trend then the bomber jacket really must stand out, I have recently bought a floral one but when I found my new bomber jacket online from Bershka I knew I had to have it.

Since visiting Gucci in Milan I have been incredibly inspired by their new radical designs, the prints, embellishments, patches .. Everything including their signature green and red stripes.

Therefore I decided to base all my current styles and colour scheme on this and this bomber jacket fits with my current style. I'm not the biggest fan of shopping online unless I really have to, so I opted to buy this I store.

On my original visit I was heart broken as they had sold out! A week later I popped in not even thinking about the jacket and to my surprise there it was! The jacket comes up very small and can be purchased in xs, s and m. I am a UK size 8 -10 but I didn't want the jacket to be small on me as I prefer it to look a little loose so I bought a size M.

 

I wore the bomber for the first time this weekend and once I put it on I didn't want to take it off. It's so light and silky and the colour is my fave!

                

I wore it when I went shopping ( for more things in Bershka) a night out and to a baby shower.. The occasions are endless for this gorgeous bomber jacket!

Why should you purchase this bomber jacket?

1. Statement bomber jacket - this jacket stands out from the rest with it gorgeous oriental print, predominately green in colour but hints of other colours which helps when styling OR great to clash with other prints which I have found myself doing a lot more recently.

2. lightweight and super soft - this is a great throw on jacket - it's thin and can be worn until mid autumn, great for going shopping in or to keep you a little wrapped up on a night out - being lightweight it's easy to take anywhere with you.

3. Reasonable price - this is the amazing thing about Bershka - I just love this price ranges!

4. Casual or smart - can be worn however you feels best.. I love the fact I dressed it down for shopping and the baby shower BUT it also looked fab dressed up on my night out.

5. It's a bomber jacket - so hot right now you will definitely be on trend.

6. Reminds me of Gucci - a lot of high street stores are inspired by top designers.


Style tip - wear this bomber jacket with a white Tee to really bring out the green tone of the jacket and add an edge with a chunky choker!

Love bomber jackets? You will love Bershka! Xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!