It's all about the shoes - Dorothy (The wizard of Oz)



A couple of months back I purchased a gorgeous pair of Red Ghille lace up pointed flats from River Island. The colour immediately drew me to try them on and once they were on I suddenly felt the "must have" feeling. The shoes are of course my favourite colour Red and a million outfits sprung to mind that I could make these my statement piece. They look so fierce and bold and only £28! 

Feeling like Dorothy 

The first day I wore them I immediately wanted to Instagram them and so I did with the caption "Feeling like Dorothy". Looking down seeing the red shoes I felt I could click my heels and anything was possible. 



I'm going to be honest when I tried them on for the first time I wasnt entirely convinced these would be the comfiest of shoes but once I had worn them for several hours I was pleasantly surprised. Just make sure you do not tie them up too tight.






Lace up flats are currently on trend and a lot of high street shops are selling them but I loved the River Island ones because of the extra detail and the price.


The gold detail in the heels and on the ends of the lace ups really separate them from other high street shops and also suggests these would be fabulous for day or night. 


I wear a size 4 (37) and feel they fitted me perfectly.



Good news for you if you fancy "Feeling like Dorothy" they are still in River Island. However if red isn't your colour then fear not... they are also available in leopard print and classic black.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!