My Must have mini Trunk ❤️

I have never been so excited to share something since I have started blogging and for me this is my ultimate purchase so far.

Introducing my mini "trunk" from Aldo - the minute I laid eyes on this little gem I just knew I had to have it.

It's so cute I literally could not resist! It comes in white and back and all black. I went for white and black as I thought it looked more striking and really adds impact to an outfit. I'm also a huge lover of all things monochrome.

This particular style has been popular amongst Louis Vuitton and Aspinals of London and I knew it was a fashion must have.

I first saw this style in Louis Vuitton and fell in love. I love the fact it's not a regular handbag and has character.

This bag can be used with or without the leather and gold chain strap. It can be worn either as a clutch or a handbag. It has A gold lock and key on the front and studs/ gold edges to replicate the style of a trunk.

My mini trunk had its debut on Saturday night and it was surprising how much I could fit into it.

 On a night out I tend to pack my bag with all sorts and luckily its size is quite decieving. I could fit my bulky car keys, face powder, blusher, lip liner, lip stick, money/cards (in the separate pocket) and of course my phone.






Despite looking like a trunk it isn't that heavy and I found it was comfortable and fun to wear.

I have so much love for this bag and can't wait to wear it more this summer.

If you have been inspired then head to Aldo - I appreciate its quite a statement bag but if your going to make a statement this summer then don't miss out on this years must have style for a fraction of the price!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!