Summer shoes..summer fun from Silk Fred

During the summer season I love to own several pairs of summer shoes. I find it so easy to get carried away as there's so much more variety than winter shoes. I love pumps, trainers, sandles and espadrilles as I find them all pretty cheap which means I can mix and match my looks throughout summer for less and wear them this year and buy the latest footwear next year.

After years of battling with my "online shopping" issues I have finally started to enjoy the process and I am trying to vary where I buy from.

My latest purchase is from the wonderful world of Silk Fred. I have followed them on Facebook for at least 2 years and since last year on Instagram, I have loved so many items they have and the prices vary - you can find so much just browsing through and easily start falling in love.

I fell in love with these beauts!

For so long I have wanted shoes that I could wear day time with heels and I have never been happier!

I am mad about lace up shoes in general this year and have a lot of lace up flats but these caught my eye as I love the neutral earth colour and contrasting platform.

They scream summer fun and can be teamed with anything.

To say they are comfortable is an understatement - previous summer shoes I have owned have destroyed my feet but these could not be anymore comfy. I will put it into perspective.. The first day I wore them I put them on at mid day and didn't take them off until 1am!

I'm super happy with Silk Fred's service and the quality of these shoes - I highly recommend ❤️

These are a size 4 and true to size, they are a suede material with plastic type heels with enough grip on the soles.
 This colour is a perfect colour, being neutral it can be versatile and worn on a day out or a more casual look for the evening. They are a reasonable height without making you feel too over the top. The chunky heel/ platform make them fun and the lace up aspect give them a girly touch.

I'm excited for more sunshine oh and more shopping on Silk Fred :) xx






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!