My Luxury Christmas wish list 2017

A few ..... I posted a picture on my Instagram about how much I want the new Gucci Bloom perfume and asked if I should write a Christmas wish list.. so after a few people saying YES.. here I am.. Christmas Wish list 2017!!

Im so excited to write this post as I haven't done a wish list before and I love sharing my finds and my taste with everyone else :)

On The Rox London - Wish List 2017 

1. The newly released Gabrielle perfume by Chanel.

I am crazy about Chanel and when I heard they were releasing a new perfume I couldn't wait.
When I first smelt it I fell in love and drenched myself in the stuff.
I knew it was a winner when a lady 10 minutes later in the queue for coffee asked me what perfume I was wearing because it smelt sooooo good.














2. Gucci Bloom 

Another perfume because Gucci is also one of my favourite designers at the moment and I am so Gucci obsessed.
I love the simplicity of the bottle and the fact its pink would look great on my dressing table.
Most of all I love the notes of jasmine bud used and mixed with natural tuberose to give it its scent for me it equals perfection!














3. Aspinal of London Diary 

To be precise its the 2018 Slim pocket leather diary with pen in Berry Lizard.
Why? Firstly I am a sucker for diaries.. I love to keep all my plans in a physical diary.. I know you can keep it on your phone but I rather whip out a little diary and "pencil" a brunch with friends in it.
Aspinal Of London is such a classic designer and timeless and by choosing it in "Berry Lizard" its quite the statement AND one of my favourite colours is.... RED! check it out here -

Aspinal of London 2018 Slim Pocket Leather Diary with Pen


4. Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette

This year I have really got into my makeup - I started with brushes and then swiftly moved on to various types of lipsticks and whist I always used to make up eyes up I have to admit I have been slacking and really want to get back into the swing of things SO I would love to own a Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette.
Why this palette? I absolutely love the shades and really fancy getting creative in 2018. I know I'm late to the party and by the time I get this palette Urban Decay will release a new Must have but for now I would feel very fortunate to just own one.

Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette


5. Gucci Iconic Black, Opulent Volume Mascara 

In the last two years I have seriously become Gucci obsessed - I loved the brand years ago and slowly became bored of the continuous repetitive Gucci print but now its been completely reinvented it has been refreshed and its a must on every platform including makeup.
I don't usually purchase designer makeup (only the odd bit of Chanel and Dior) and I keep this makeup as weekend makeup so it lasts longer and I use my drugstore makeup for weekday makeup.
Long story short I am desperate to try this Mascara!!

Gucci Iconic Black, Opulent Volume Mascara 


6. Fabled Juniper Berries and Lapp Pine Aroma Reeds 

I dont tend to purchase expensive defusers BUT last year I was bought the Hand wash of this scent and I have to say it is my FAVOURITE Molten Brown scent. To me it literally is the scent of Christmas in a bottle and now it can be the scent of Christmas at home. It is only available in Winter so it has to be purchased before it goes again!!

Molten Brown Fabled Juniper Berries and Lapp Pine Aroma Reeds

Well my list could go on... but these are my top picks I would LOVE to have this Christmas - of course I don't expect to receive them but would love too..

Whats on. your luxury wish list for this Christmas?


Love always
Roxanna xx





Comments

  1. Ooh great list! I've got s gucci belt and Lancome mascara on mine.

    www.majeang.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I treated myself to a Gucci belt last year and I can’t wear it this year! I hope you receive what you wish for x

      Delete
  2. I really love the new Gabriel perfume too, it’s divine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn’t it just! I love everything about it! X

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!