Chanel dupes Openwork slingback high heel shoes from Zara

introducing my recent pride and joy... These gorgous shoes!!

I am literally shoe crazy right now but I am crazy about getting good value dupes and I am ticking every box in my quest with Zara's shoes.

These are my Chanel dupes.. I have a few now but I really love these.

These are a deep black suede texture with caged fronts, sling backs which are very Chanel and chunky heels.

When I picked them up I was in two minds but I have got to say I am so glad they are mine.

They scream fashionista and are so classy.




The toes are capped which is great as I hate seeing toes and keeps the look more elegant with being able to see less.

The caged effect is so different and they just seriously scream Chanel to me.

I have bought these to wear as a guest for a Baptism with a gingham dress.

I have never bought a mid -heel like this one so I, excited to see how long I last in them!



Top reasons to buy the latest Chanel dupes?

1. Great value for money - look far more expensive.
2. Sling backs are back
3. Trendy yet classic look
4. Caged effect really makes the shoes stand out.
5. Great for dressy special occasions or whack them on with a pair of frayed jeans, oversized jumper and some faux pearls.

Get them here:

Openwork slingback high heel shoes from Zara

Xxxx




Comments

  1. I especially love your photography in those post! It's like the 1920s met 2017! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I enjoyed being creative and I love the 1920s! Xx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!