My new autumn work shoes - Penny loafers with pearls

Autumn to me is all about revamping that work wardrobe.

I class it like "Back to school" except I'm not in school.. maybe its more like "Back to work" without the 6 week holiday!

Instagram and Facebook are no longer fuelled by friends holiday pictures and instead we see proud parents/ friends/ family members sharing their children first day at school pics.

Many people have expressed they start fresh in September like children returning to school.. and I want to put it out there - so do I which means NEW WORK SHOES!!



At this time of year I love black work shoes..it works best with all weather types and patent is always IN.

The Penny Loafers with pearls where a natural choice.


I absolutely love the style of these shoes because:

- They 100% remind me of Chanel.
- Patent is a classic autumn/ winter must have.
- They have this seasons "must have" addition of pearls (this has been mine and my mums signature look for a few years now) this season they are IN IN.
- I have worn them 3 times and they are super comfy!

There is nothing better than buying shoes that are comfy.

I am usually a size 4 (euro 37) and I bought them in this exact size and they are perfect.



They are new in but try not to waste too much time thinking about them as Zara seem bring in items and they are quickly replaced.

 

They are also fabulous for my current maternity style as they have a low heel, they aren't pointy and squash your toes and they aren't stiff leather which can always be unnecessary discomfort as such a time.

Also they are reasonably priced which always helps :)

Are these your dream work shoes for Autumn/ winter 2017?





Comments

  1. Wow! Those are gourgeous :) I love comfy shoes, and low heel ones are so comfortable and yet elegant that are a perfect choice. I usually choose boots or ankle boots for Autumn and Winter, I live in the mountains and I always have cold feet, so prefer having them a little bit more protected. I use that kind of shoes on spring, when the weather is warmer and not so humid.

    Hasta pronto,
    Selenita :)

    http://deborondi.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these, the perfect comfy work shoes and so stylish!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!