L'oreal Balmain Lipstick - Glamazone


Every so often L'Oreal release a special limited edition range.

Earlier this year I became a proud owner of the L'Oreal Beauty and the Beast range, which I absolutely loved.

Now just a few weeks ago L'Oreal released a range in-conjuction with Balmain.

Balmain is a popular luxury brand which I am in awe of and I literally couldn't believe they were releasing an affordable range.

All the designer houses recently have released a beauty range and the lipsticks tend to be £25 - £29 but the ones from L'Oreal / Balmain are a steal at £12.99.

Originally they were only available in Harvey Nicholls and now they can be purchased in Boots!!

 

I chose 3 - but I have only worn 1 so far.

There is a large variety of colours but I went for the dark dramatic colours.

This year I have decided to go for a completely out there style, even though I love nude lipsticks and vibrant reds.. something inside me has decided I want a more dark intense look.

It may be that its my maternity style and thats why I have opted for a different look? who knows!

 


I love the emerald Green packaging and the classic Balmain label on the side in gold, some of the lipsticks are in different packaging so it depends which you choose.

The first time I wore Glamazone I wore dark autumnal colours. Its perfect for this year as it's a matte brown colour.

You have to be brave to pull these colours off and they always spark mixed reactions - bit like marmite you will  either love it or hate it.

To be honest I love it - do you?

xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!