Black stirrup knee high New look boots



Last year I purchased the most comfortable boots for work from New Look and being a rubber type of heel they only tend to last one winter season (every day use) So I binned last years ones and hoped they re-released a similar pair this year.

As soon as boots season started I kept checking and couldn't believe my luck when I saw they had returned.

Why do I love these boots so much?

Firstly they are comfortable - each day I walk 40 minutes as part of my commute which means comfort is key.

Secondly they are part leather look and part elasticated at the back which means if you have slightly skinnier legs they fir much better.

Thirdly they are versatile - whist I wear them to work with dresses and skirts they would also look gorgeous at the weekend with jeans and an oversized jumper.

My final reason - excellent value for money at just £29.99!!

 Since I have bought them I haven't taken them off!

I have been wearing them each day for work and its fitted well with my maternity style so far.

So if you want a pair of trusty boots this season that are not too pricey but feel and look the part.. then these are for you!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!