The Jumper Dress Autumn Edit

Its Officially the last weekend of Summer with the clocks going back and last week I heard that the temperature was going to drop - Finally!
(Since being pregnant I have felt so hot and have been longing for cooler days and they are finally here)

In anticipation of the cooler weather I purchased two oversized jumper dresses and have patiently waited to wear them and all of a sudden I had a Jumper dress themed weekend so decided to write about both rather than create two blog posts.

Saturdays Style 


This jumper is from H&M and was purchased for under £30.

Its Charcoal colour and is available in other colours but I find darker colours are much easier to mix and match and style.

The is one of my favourite maternity styles without being "maternity wear". Its just a regular oversized jumper and I have bought it 2 sizes bigger than what I would usually wear.

The arms are baggy and it has a loose rolled neck, its super comfy and also not too thick.

Items like this is great to layer with.

This time I decided to wear striped tights and Burgundy boots to add a splash of autumn.

The great thing about this look is that I can wear OTK boots and I can wear this dress next year too!

Sundays Style

My second look at the weekend was this cable knit jumper dress in creme from Sainsbury's.

I absolutely loved the cable knit detail on the front.. its perfect at this time of year.

Again this dress was under £25 which is great value as I have seen some jumper dresses for £40 plus.

I switched up the style and wore brown otk boots as brown and creme always compliment each other and I finished off the style with a beret.

I loved this look as again it was super comfy (perfect for me right now) and I wore it to go pumpkin picking.

Im not going to lie I did look slightly out of place with this outfit wondering around the pumpkin patch but life is for living and I wear what I feel happy in so I apologise in advance to anyone that feels I wasn't suitably dressed but I mainly wear wellies to a festival and I don't currently own any jeans!

 



Comments

  1. Love jumper dresses. So easy to style and look put together with minimal effort. Great ootds

    www.majeang.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!