My Latest bargain over the knee boots from Zara

If you follow me on Instagram or on Twitter you would have seriously realised I am ALL about the over the knee boots this year.

To be honest I love them every autumn/ winter and this is how I have now grown such a large selection of them but I am particularly loving them this year as they have made my maternity look and have kept me feeling like myself yet remaining comfy.

Anyway... recently I find myself stalking Zara website.. like seriously stalking and putting items in my basket but not always necessarily purchasing them - DO you do that? Well I had a pair of OTK boots In my basket but decided I really needed to try them on and at the time they were around £49.99 - I went to Zara and I could believe my eyes they had been reduced to £25.99!
Hence bargain boots!!

These boots slide on with an opening at the ankle for ease.

If you have quite skinny legs they actually stay up!

They have gold details and actually look much more expensive than their current price tag - trust me.



The first time I wore them I styled them with a black jumper dress and faux fur cardigan again from Zara.

The boots are comfy and I just couldn't believe the price.. in fact you wouldn't find OTK boots for this price in many high street stores and even if you only have them for one winter I still think they are worth it.

 

     
 


The chunky gold chain around the front of the boot adds sass, the buckles are are great touch and slightly deceiving as it has inner zips and I just love the small gold studs around the sole of the boots.

I am extremely happy with this purchase!

Could these be for you?



Love always
Roxanna xx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!