Tale As Old As Time Afternoon Tea at the Town House at the Kensington

Are you a fan of Beauty and The Beast?
Yes me too!

Earlier this year I heard there was going to be a themed afternoon tea in London to celebrate the re release of Beauty and the Beast. To say I was excited is an understatement.

I absolutely love afternoon tea and I love to try ones with a twist.

When I first found out the tea was sold out I was devastated but I kept checking the website and seriously perseverance paid off... it was February and I bagged my slot for November! crazy I know but definitely worth the wait.



I arrived with my mum on a beautiful crisp cold sunny Monday afternoon greeted by the doorman at our taxi and from that moment on it was truly magical.

 The outside was pretty with a traditional old bicycle and on either side of the entrance bay trees and seating for guests to enjoy the gorgeous Kensington surroundings.
The doorman didn't mind taking a few snaps for us either!

 



After a few hundred photos outside we were guided to the lobby where we sat in front of a fire awaiting for our table to be ready. The staff were so polite and so informative.

When we finally reached our table I actually felt like it was all a dream come true.

The room was quaint and there were two parts to it, the walls felt cosy with a book shelf theme and the table had a single red rose and two Belle Gingerbread biscuits to take away.

We were introduced to our extremely helpful waitress and she seriously made the experience.

 

We were left to choose our teas and then soon after our savouries came with rose petals scattered on the plate.

 

Every inch of the afternoon tea had a meaning it behind it - I'm not going to spoil it for you..some you may be able to guess and if not you have to go to try for yourself!!



After the starter the whole Tea stand came along and our table transformed into the magic of Beauty and The Beast fairytale.

 
 

 

I literally could not stop taking photos it was so magical, plus I loved the china wear being Tiffany blue and white striped with gold.

It completely transformed the Afternoon experience to another level, the ambience was relaxing, the setting was calm, the staff were bending over backwards to your every request, the tea was magical... seriously what more could you ask for?

 

I couldn't have had a better experience and I seriously urge you to book your slot before its too late!

I loved it so much I am now on the hunt for my next themed afternoon tea!!

What do you think? Is this something you would like to experience?



Love always
Roxanna xx



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!