Grey Faux Fur Coat inspiration from Primark

At this time of year its perfect to get out your faux fur coats and really wrap up warm.

Each year I love to look for something new but I am reluctant to pay high price tags.

Why?
Some can be so expensive and when you drag them out the dark depths of your cupboards a year later you might have gone off that look.

So this year I purchased my Faux fur from Primark.
Yes Primark!

I am sooooo pleased with my purchase.

I kept dreaming of a dusty pink one but when I set eyes on this light grey I was sold! I have so much grey and I knew I could match it better.

I purchased a size 10 as I like it to be oversized, it has a lovely collar and great length where it covers my behind :)

Some faux fur coats I feel can't really be worn after Christmas (I know its a weird thing to say) but black faux fur to me screams November/ December.

Whereas a lighter colour can take you through to February and gives you a longer life span of wearing it.

 

For the price I paid I still felt like it was a touch of luxury, its well made, extremely soft and kept me lovely and warm on an incredibly cold day!

So if you want a luxury look at a bargain price you MUST head to Primark for this beauty.

I am so pleased with this purchase.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!