My lust for leggings - River Island

Those that follow me on Instagram/ Twitter will know I have recently had a little baby girl... therefore Im still carrying baby weight!

I'm still buying all things comfy right now.. and after celebrating 3 family birthdays in January (including my own) and consuming copious amounts of cake I can't even begin to dream of wearing jeans.. so on the hunt I went this week for a pair of new leggings...

I bought two pairs from different shops and they were either way too tight and thin or just saggy and thin! I was going to give up hope when I came across these beauties from River Island.

They are thicker than your regular leggings and they have gold details.. I just love gold.



The gold details are the holes for the lace up bottoms..so you've guessed it, they have another one of my favourite features - bows!!

Of course this style of legging comes with a higher price tag of £25 BUT they are so worth it!
why? Because they almost act like a pair of your favourite jeans.. I just know I will be wearing these non stop.

They can definitely be dressed up with a gorgeous top and heeled boots or throw them on with a pair of trainers and an oversized Tee.

These are comfy and kinda pull you in where you need it (added bonus for us women at this time of year)

Im so glad I didn't give up hope on my search to cure my lust for leggings.

These were purchased this week and are currently in store!

 


So if you share my lust for leggings and fancy a pair with a twist then head to River Island now...


xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!