My Zara Haul - The Chanel Dupes Edit

Im shoe crazy. like most women right? Or so I keep telling myself.

Recently I've had a lot of time on my hands.. ok when I say time I actually mean I'm feeding my baby and trawling the internet desperately looking for new trends/ key pieces and how to revive my style.

Zara is one of my easy go to places when I feel this way - why? well I pretty much love most things they sell.. if I could be their walking advert I would.. well I technically am as my wardrobe is Zara full.

So on to my haul.. the other week I did an Instagram story asking my followers if I should purchase 3 pairs of shoes I had seen or just the 1.. the results were 84% said to buy them and following that I had many DMs saying to go for it! life is too short. I only know this too well after last years events and thought why not!!

These shoes are ALL in the style of Chanel BUT for a very tiny fraction of Chanels asking price - hence why I could indulge in buying all 3!

 

I am so in love with Chanel and anything that even resembles Chanel, I'm a self confessed Chanel addict but obviously the price tag gets in the way of my obsession.

This is why I love the high street and especially Zara as each year they do some fantastic dupes and for now they work for me. Why not get the look for less!

 

I had to choose all three because they are being sold for such great prices and I had visions of styling them all so differently.

The black capped toes are a signature look for Chanel and this year I am going full steam ahead with my Chanel inspired look.. for me this year I am channeling my inner Gabrielle!

So, back to the shoes.. They all look vey similar yet are all different.

One is off white with a block heel, one is silver T-bars with a kitten heel and probably my favourite pair are the nude pair with oversized bows.

 


Ive only worn one of the pairs and I decided to style them with pleather trousers, oversized jumper and a few rows of pearls.

Well if I'm going to go all Gabrielle on you then I MUST complete the look with pearls!

I also hope to invest in a tweed style jacket ad wear these shoes with skinny jeans, oversized shirt and the jacket.

The options are endless, you can really dress these up and equally make them statement shoes and dress them down.

I will post more styles when I create them on Instagram and Twitter - so stay posted!!


Are you a fan of dupes?
Do you like getting the look for less?
Would you like to see more of my Chanel inspired looks?

I would love to know!

Roxanna xx





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!