The Tweed Jacket Style Edit

This year I have already posted about my Chanel shoe dupes and now I'm stepping up my game with the one jacket that is so incredibly iconic and a true classic - The Tweed Jacket.

The jacket was inspired by her love the Duke of Westminster, where he would wear a tweed jacket she took the style (originally just for men) and transformed the idea of a tweed jacket so that women can also wear it.

I would love to personally thank her!

Now a real Chanel tweed jacket is so desirable and I would LOVE to own one but for now I will definitely settle for a dupe.

Again I have found that Zara are great for this!!

They have released several this year so far, a navy one with gold buttons, a red and navy one and this creamy coloured one.

I really wanted a cream coloured one (this looks cream but is a mix of pastel colours when close up) and this one has beautiful buttons and the classic frayed edges.

 

I think tweed style jackets look great as a smart casual look.

The first time I wore this jacket I teamed it with a white shirt, skinny Jeans and over the knee boots and of course went for brunch..my fave!!


This style of jacket is also great for shopping with your girls and going for afternoon tea..its so luxe!

Other places I have also noticed that have embraced Gabrielle Chanel most iconic jacket:

- Mango
- River Island
- Forever 21
- Marks And Spencers

What do you think of this trend? Are you Gabrielle Chanel enough to wear it?

XXX


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!