CrossLow Rattan monogrammed bags

Have you seen this summers must have?

Its rattan bags/ wicker bags/ straw bags.. all of these are sweeping the high street and to be honest we just can't get enough.

But do you want to blend in with the crowd OR get something super stylish and personalised?

With CrossLow you can get exactly that.
Why have a plain Rattan bag when you can go all out AND even have it monogramed.

  

 If you are like me then the fact they monogram these bags means its already in my shopping basket and I must have it.

They have several designs on their website and I decided to go for the stars in silver/ golds and pinks.

Since having Aria I have been more interested in all things magical and pink. Therefore the pink was a natural choice and instead of going for the embroidery patched bags I went for glitter stars as I have decorated Arias bedroom in gold glitter stars and the bag design is just so pretty.

There are all kinds of styles and colours to choose from.

By the way this isn't an ad this is pure apprecitaion for such a gorgeous bag.

Its also the perfect bag for mums as you can wear it as a cross body which free up your busy hands!!


 

Style tip:


Be sure to use it as mush as possible over the summer and remember choose the design that screams YOU.

The one you go for will reflect your wardrobe and match well.

For me I wear golds and silvers all the time and dusky pink is my new favourite colour!

These bags look insane with floral maxi dresses / co ords.
A simple look can be jazzed up - like a pair of jeans and a nice top.

My favourite has been with a floral maxi and white pumps for a smart casual style!

Thank you for reading!
Roxanna xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!