Monochrome in Milan - my third night in my favourite fashion city

I am the biggest monochrome lover going, I seriously love the contrast of the two colours together and in every trip I take , you will always see a monochrome outfit is packed.

This year has been heavily about cropped tops and high waisted trousers and I am a big fan of this look.

I have recently felt a little insecure about my body shape and outfits like these have made me feel a lot better.

Going to a city I am not familiar with I didn't fancy wearing small dresses or even clothes that were too tight because of the humidity that's why for the evenings I had packed two pairs of high waisted trousers.

 The White trousers are from Zara (one of my favourite places to shop) they are cropped, high waisted with a white belt attached that can be tied in a bow.

I tie the bow on the side as I felt it was quite a lot of material to go into the middle. They have a rouched hem round the waist and feel quite loose until you tie the belt.

The bottom of the trousers are not cigaret style but instead a little looser which makes them say to wear in such humidity. It's so refreshing to see such white trousers but I had to be really careful when eating my pasta not to drop any tomato sauce on them!


The cropped top was from River Island. I have seen a lot of cropped tops around but the neckline of this one really encouraged me to purchase it. I love how it looks and it also means you do not need to wear any necklaces - which can be very handy whilst on a city break as I don't tend to pack much jewellery as I am keen to travel light.

It is tight which worked well with the loose trousers and was a size 8. I usually take a size 8 and found it fitted perfectly. I have tried quite a few cropped tops and so many of them were loose or sagged where this one was a lovely fit and really washes well too.

For an evening stroll in Milan and a few glasses of prosecco I found this outfit the perfect choice.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!