Mom Life - My First Baby Halloween Party

I did it! I hosted my first EVER baby halloween party.
Now I'm a mum I've decided to roll my sleeves up and really get stuck into mum life.

Aria is nearly 10 months old.. she understands more and more each day and I couldn't wait to dress her up and have her friends over.

I wasn't going to blog about this but felt the need as I enjoyed organising/ buying and having this little celebration.

The invite:
I had to consider how many people I could have/ who would need inviting and the right time.

I stuck with close friends and kept the numbers low.. with the children being babies its hectic as it is.. I would have loved to invited more but I tried to be realistic and creep it real!

11am - this is a great time for their age group and also gives the mums a chance to stick to their routine before the PARTY!




The Outfit
I saw so many super cute outfits!
Seriously all the supermarkets have upped their game and online is even better.
For this occasion I chose Arias outfit from H&M Kids.
It was reasonably priced and so her.. throughout the year she has been spotted in quite a few tutus and so it was only natural to dress her as a "Spider Princess"

 
The Decoration:
I popped to Aldi and I seriously was in my element.
They literally had everything I needed AND at such great prices.. its soooo easy to go overboard!
I bought "Happy Halloween" Garland, paper cups, napkins, bowls, table cover, crisps, chocolates... it was perfect having all my halloween necessities in one place.
Seriously Spooktastic!

 

 
It was the perfect Baby Halloween Party!  (Ok Ok us adults enjoyed it too!)

Advice:
I know its too late for this year ... but if you are a new mum/ mum and looking to host a baby/ kids halloween party then just remember its easier than you think!

Break it down into the Three easy steps - Invites/ outfit/ decoration.
Keep it simple / don't stress and have lots of fun!!

Thanks for reading!
Love always 
Roxanna
XXX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!