My latest must have! - Rose Gold accessories from Accessorize

Welcome to my latest obsession... Rose Gold everything!
Why am I so obsessed? I am a lover of all things gold and love a touch of silver but recently Rose Gold is climbing the ranks of importance in my spring/ summer collection.

Last weekend I had a big night out planned with the girls and I really wanted to wear something new.. Don't we all when we go out? But sometimes your bank balance can't always forfill your lust to buy a whole new outfit so I like to take the opportunity to get creative!

We all have our favourite LBD (little black dress) in the dark depths of our wardrobes and one of my favourites I have only worn once..so out it came.. But I needed a statement piece. I usually opt for coloured heels and bright lipstick but this time I changed things up..

 
 
Every time I walk into Accessorize I feel like a kid in a candy shop. I circulate the store looking at every collection and then I feel myself falling in love. I popped into Accessorize over a week ago and I fell in love with their Rose Gold oversized clutch which can also be worn as a handbag/ crossbody. On Saturday night I used it as an oversized clutch but this will definitely be coming with me abroad this summer. For just £19 it doubles up as two bags which enables you to travel lighter and take a day look into evening by just whipping away the long strap. This bag is a gorgeous colour and incredibly spacious. I also purchased a cluster of rings in silver/ rose gold and gold to give my look a little added glamour. The good thing about set of rings is the various metal colours and their simple design - they look delicate yet fun and classy. (Usually fake jewellery turns my fingers green but not this time :) )

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!