Spring essential edition - River Island Pink Lightweight Trench coat

Spring has sprung and what better way than to start treating yourself to a few new key essentials for this season?

I tend to purchase my key items before the season is in full swing and the minute I bought my River Island lightweight Trench Coat it helped me to decide my colour palette for my spring/ summer collection.

I absolutely adore blush pink and mixing it with other earth colours, I find these particular shades look soft, natural and delicate. I like to mix and match it with a spot of lace to give that added girly touch.    
The reason I chose this particular coat was because it's extremely soft texture. It's 100% Tencel and is machine washable which can be very handy (Being a light colour you never know how often you may need to clean it!) it's a great 3/4 length style means it can still keep you warm on those crisp spring days a head.

With the texture being so soft it's not too structured and has that "I've just thrown it on" look. This is a fabulous item that can be worn casually and I'm really looking forward to wearing it more.

As you walk it floats along with you adding elegance with each step you take. There is a long belt that can be tied at the front in a gorgeous bow or alternatively can be tied up at the back if want to look extra casual.

I have only worn the coat twice so far but this particular style is a classic look and can be carried over to next spring if like me you treat your clothes with care.

This key essential is perfect to splash out on as you will manage to get good use out of it. You can wear it to a special occasion, on the weekend, out to brunch or even for a spot of shopping.. However you wish to wear it you will not regret this purchase!              

Spring I'm ready for you and so can you be...

Mwah  :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!