Accessorize Elephant pendant details

For a long time I stopped buying fashion jewellery but Accessorize keep enticing me with their gorgeous windows and jewellery collections that I can't help but keep going back.

I have recently been buying midi rings and cluster sets but this time this Elephant pendant screamed take me home! Once I had picked him up I seriously could not put him back.

I honestly couldn't resist him, a little chunky blue and silver elephant.

I love Elephants and always find them quite cultural and especially baby ones...they are so cute.







I have worn this necklace all weekend or shall I say this little guy has come everywhere with me!

I find It's a great necklace to throw on day or night.

The chain isn't too thin - some necklaces are very delicate and you have to take extra care but that is one reason it goes well day or night. I tend to wear thin/ delicate necklaces more in the evening.

With The chain being fairly long in size the elephant really speaks volumes. It's full of detail and the blue and silver work well together, giving it an ethnic touch. You can team this necklace with anything from casual tees, evening wear or ethnic prints.

I really have become attached to this particular necklace and I really look forward to wearing my baby Elephant again real soon! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!