Get your shoulders ready for this Next number

Saturday night and I had a birthday to attend And i couldn't wait...I do love an occasion. I love when groups of friends or family are brought together to celebrate. This time I had pre planned and I knew exactly what I wanted to wear.

This particular birthday celebration was being held in a pub close to where I live and it's a smart / casual pub. When I think of smart/ casual, I always think of a pair of jeans with a dressy top and understated shoes/ boots.

I recently won a competition with Next where I could choose a few free items of clothing and one of the pieces I chose was this top. I literally couldn't wait to wear it once it arrived and my friends birthday was a great excuse.
This style is currently on trend and you will see a lot of different types of this style sweeping the high street and taking over many of our wardrobes.

The style being quite boho will be great for summer evening, trips to the city and can even be rocked at festivals. It's so versatile it will be a key part of your summer wardrobe.

I absolutely love the fact it appears as an "off the shoulder" top but has two straps that hold the top in place. On Saturday I found if I pushed my hair forward you could hardly see any straps.

This particular Next top is 95% viscose and 5% Elastane, it feels very smooth against your skin and looks effortless when you throw it on.
 

I'm currently loving all things with ruffles and the layering look, it definitely adds a girly touch to an effortless look. I am extremely pleased with this top and if you too fancy this look then head to Next as it is reasonably priced and liked I said previously it will play a key part in your summer wardrobe.

:) x















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!