Dont you step on my Blue suede shoes!

I literally can not get enough of shoes.. I have every style possible and sometimes when I really love a particular pair of shoes I buy either the exact same pair again or I buy another pair in a different colour.

I don't usually wear colours but every now and again I love a pop of colour to inject into my wardrobe and really bring an outfit to life!

If you have been keeping up with my blogs you will have noticed I am a massive fan of the lace up flats... I have a pair in black, red, tan and now blue, I'm all over this look. I love the fact you can just throw them on at the weekend with a pair of jeans and still look smart/ casual.

The shoes are recently from Next and I just knew I had to have them because they just looked so beautifully blue. It's a vibrant, strong royal blue. This colour is eye catching and equally elegant.



The shoes are great for weekends this spring/ summer with a pair of jeans/ cigarette trousers or a lovely summer dress. They have enough lace to tie round or ankles in gorgeous promenant bows or can be tied slightly higher above your ankles and have a smaller bow.


  • There are very slight gold details near the ankle (as pictured) and at the ends of the shoe lace that create an elegant touch (this was a massive selling point for me as I love gold details) and the string at the front are more understated than my previous lace ups as they just cross over at the front rather than lacing all up the front. These shoes are true to size - I normally take a size 4 and these were perfect for me in a size 4 and on the plus side They are very comfy.


If you fancy really making a statement then head to Next soon as these are ones not to be missed....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!