Bow detail off the shoulder shirt crushing from Bowsboutiques.com


At the moment I am crushing hard on all styles of shirts and I was especially excited to wear and share this beautiful bargain.

This top is from Bowsboutiques.com - a place I haven't actually purchased from before but loved the shirt so much I took the plunge!

The shirt was originally sold out but they had a great website where you can enter your email address and receive a notification when they are back in stock. I entered my details and two days later I received a notification and excitedly ordered.

There were 3 colours to choose from and I went with the light blue and white stripe - they also had navy and white stripe or pink and white stripe

                                                                              I chose standard delivery and it arrived safely in a couple of days (on this occasion I had no rush)
The top is "one size" which can sometimes be risky however it was well elasticated around the shoulders and arms. I usually take a 8/10 or size small and this fitted perfectly.
                I fell in Love with this shirt for two reasons -
1- I'm in love with any thing "shirt" at the moment - I literally cannot get enough of all styles of shirts  and the fact it its on trend being an off the shoulder style ticked every box for me.
2 - I loved the girly tie up bow at the front - I really do love bows!

I wore this top with high rise jeans, I found it looked much better tucked in rather than hanging out.  I think this top is super cute with Its girly touches - the bow detail and ruffled sleeves. Sometimes I just feel the need to be girly :)

I wore this combo for brunch and afternoon/ late evening drinks, you can definitely wear from day to night and it was a big hit for me! I would definately buy from Bowsboutiques.com again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!