Love is " Lori Skinny High Rise " River Island Jeans

Do you constantly find yourself living in jeans? I do! No matter how hard I try to stear away from jeans every weekend I find myself living in them. As I can't kick my love for jeans I have decided on a better solution.. Just buy jeans that I really really love. Lucky for me I have found "the one".
I don't tend to buy jeans often so I need to be sure the pair I buy are going to contribute something different to my wardrobe. 

Introducing my new Lori Skinny - High Rise jeans from River Island. 

I normally buy mid rise jeans but recently I have been feeling a bit more self conscious of my body shape and I have found these have actually really helped me. I love the fact they are high rise and they are still skinny.
 
The jeans have a "distressed look" that can be worn from day to night, they have faded colour which I absolutely adore. Personally I am not too keen on dark jeans unless they are black. 

I love the fit of River Island Jeans - I tend to buy most of my jeans from there. I am a size 8 and no matter what style of jeans River Island have I am always an 8R (great news for taller girls they also do a longer length in their jeans)
Lori Skinny high rise jeans are ankle grazers and have frayed edges but if you want to mix it up you can always fold the bottoms up like I did at the weekend.

I literally cannot wait for the weather to get warmer so I can team these with a cropped top (something I haven't worn for years) Off the shoulder numbers and bodysuits! 

Roll on summer!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!