Hot Pink skirt alert - spur of the moment River Island Purchase

I love dressing up for a night out but even more so when I buy a spur of the moment item and mentally create an outfit in my head. I love heading home asking myself ..will it look like the image I have created in my mind!?

Luckily on Saturday night it all worked out! I purchased this stunning skirt from River Island during the day and was captured buy it's hot pink colour. I don't usually wear colours but for some reason I really fancied this and loved the style too.

It's a slip on skirt which looks like a wrap skirt, however it quite an illusion as there is a zip at the back. The skirt parts in the middle at the front and hangs longer at the back. (Heels are best suited with this skirt as it elongates your legs)

Underneath there is another layer (slip) connected to each side seam which felt slightly tighter than the skirt itself. Rather than buy this in my usual size 8 I decided to go for a size 10. The size 8 was figure hugging but I knew that there would be an issue if I wanted to sit!

Handy tip - to help you find out if a skirt really fits you I suggest you find a seat in the shop and try to sit down.
Sometimes we forget and just buy something we fall in love with but being practical goes a long way and it will save you from embarrassing fashion mishaps.



The skirt was my statement piece for the night. I decided to use block colours for my look. When i wear such a bold colour I always like to tone it down with black. I kept my accessories minimal and let the skirt speak for itself.
I wore a bodysuit underneath and my Office black suede heels.
The skirt is high waisted and fitted tighter around my hips and floated at the bottom.
I felt a million dollars on Saturday night and you could too..
Currently in stock at River Island and comes in a variation of bold colours.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!