Anna Sui Mascara - Verdict

A few weeks, maybe a couple of months ago I was posted some gorgeous Anna Sui goodies.. like lots of goodies.

Instead of me going full steam ahead and using them all I decided to use them as and when I needed.

So this weekend I needed to use a new mascara and I had a special occasion to attend.

I know daring or what. You should always do a test run because mascara is not just mascara.. I am a firm believer of this BUT I literally was caught out and didn't have another spare that I had previously used.

Firstly lets give the packaging some serious appreciation.

I LOVE IT. I mean the actually boxes the makeup comes in.


Its so colourful!! so Happy and vibrant. You would want this to live in your beauty box.

If the box packaging wasn't pretty enough the actual mascara packaging is a beauty too! Gold and black looks so trendy and stylish.. looks great if you touch up your mascara when out and about.





 


As for the mascara... if all the packaging didn't win your heart then this will.

It has a thin wand and black in colour.

So easy to apply and brush from the root out.. it really does set your lashes apart and make them look beautiful.

I was so surprised and absolutely in awe of them.

I even shared my love for the mascara on my Insta stories it was that good!

If you havent tried this range then you are missing out!

Thanks for reading.
Roxanna XXX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!