Brunch at Bills Restaurant

After months and months of my sister and I tagging each other on Bills instagram feed.. I finally went for brunch.
Sadly not with myself sister and I'm not sure just yet if she has clicked I have been.. but after she sees this I guess I will have some explaining to do!

So Bills...was it worth the wait?
I can confirm it was. why? they sell pancakes!!

I mean they sell more than pancakes but that is always my first choice.

3 stacks or more.. you decide.
I only went for 3 as I am "trying" to loose some weight and  opted for fruit instead of bacon.

It was drenched in syrup!


Useful tip - before starting the pancakes ask for extra syrup - when you eat them you will know why and can thank me later!

As for My husband he went for smashed avocado with chilli - yes the healthier option!!

We had 2 lattes (mine I had to ask to be weaker) and a fresh orange juice to share.

The service was friendly and the food was quickly prepared.. great when you are really peckish!



 

The lighting wasn't great for taking pictures But hey the food tasted great!
Infact I can't wait to go back!

And as for the decor have you seen inside before? its so quirky!

 

So if you are looking for a reasonably price brunch..then head to Bills!
.
Thanks for reading
Roxanna XXX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!