Press Breakfast - Kids and Co - Pop up Shop

Kids and Co - the latest pop up boutique to grace the streets of Notting Hill.

I was lucky enough to be invited to their press breakfast and I am so glad I pulled out all the stops to attend.

Not only is the area pretty, the shop itself has a great concept and every item was beautiful..from children's clothing to party accessories it is the perfect mix for a busy mum.

The shop boasted four gorgeous companies and I managed to speak with each of them.

Pepa and Co - Unique children clothing.
Little LuLuBel - party accessories.
Em&Lu - Children's sleepwear.
Aurelia - Probiotic Skincare.


Pepa And Co:
This Particular brand I have been following on Instagram ever since Aria was born.

The clothing range is unique, fresh and classic.
They sell my favourite - bloomers with matching bodysuits AND gorgeous knitwear.



The colours are not garish at all. The brightest colour you will find is red but it is so well styled with blues and whites you will fall in love immediately.

 

Little Lulubel:

If you are looking for party accessories for your little one.. I have now fallen in love with and highly recommend this company.
Everything I looked at I wanted.
Such pretty designs. From napkins to children's party bags!
I can't wait for Aria to have parties!!


  

From unicorns to space ships - whatever your little one enjoys they have you covered!.

Em&Lu:

After a warm bath.. whats the next thing your children should do? Put on their sleepwear!
Em&Lu have a gorgeous range for both boys and girls.
I spotted all the current favourites from flamingos to dinosaurs BUT they are not garish at all. They are stunning in design and extremely wonderful pieces of happiness!

 
Little Aurelia:

The products are so beautifully packaged, any mum would love to receive a product as a gift.

They are a great concept for your little ones and can make their bath time dreamy.

If you haven't heard of them I highly suggest you check out their Instagram!

 
Overall I had a wonderful time and happy I could share these brands with you all!

Thank you for reading.
Roxanna XXX





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!