Breakfast at Aubaine Selfridges

Those that keep up with my blog know about my recent trip to Aubaine where I had lunch with my mother.

Well here I am writing about breakfast at Aubaine because I simply cannot get enough.

From the minute we arrive we are pleasantly greeted and welcomed.. I request the back of the restaurant as that's where the black and white tiles are and all the cascading flowers. I just love it.

We Sat down and the breakfast menu is presented nicely on the table and there's lots to choose from but I immediately knew what I wanted.

 

I went for the French toast (it is my favourite breakfast) accompanied with blueberries drenched in syrup and cream and of course couldn't start the day without a latte!

 

The latte comes with one shot, just how I like it and it wasn't too hot it burns your mouth. It was topped off with latte art.

The French toast was light and fluffy and the topping was seriously good... Again I'm dreaming of my next visit.

The ambience of the restaurant is lovely, people talking amongst themselves, it doesn't feel rushed and you transport yourself into a French fairytale whilst admiring the decor (well I certainly do)

 

My mother also loved her latte and she just had a crosisant and tasted some of mine.

So the next time you fancy grabbing breakfast/ brunch you need to visit Aubaine before 11am!!!

My mother and I LOVE this place.


Xxx





Comments

  1. That place looks gorgeous! I'd have to keep ordering coffee in order to stay all day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is stunning! They also offer lunch and dinner but yes may excuse to stay ❤

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!