Boohoo Bodysuit obsession

This year I have rekindled an old flame of mine - the Bodysuit!

Every so often I find myself going bodysuit mad and I think it's that time again and this time round it has been with Boohoo.com. I bought one just before Christmas and have worn it a couple of times and purchased one again a couple of weeks ago.

Why am I becoming obsessed again?
Why not! They are currently the rage, come in all kinds of designs and are a good piece to mix up with different styles. They are super comfy to wear and can be dressed up for a night out or dressed down with a pair of jeans - either way they are a must for your wardrobe!

My recent find was the "Sophie Wrap Front Halter Neck Bodysuit" in black. (Currently I am all things black) but once the colder weather passes I would love to get the same bodysuit in another colour. I wore this to surprise birthday party and black is always a winner.

 

I loved the fact it had a low back and the front being a halter neck kept the bodysuit tight and figure hugging. It has a small cut out at the front which really gives the bodysuit an edge.

I wore the bodysuit with high waisted leggings, a vintage brown and gold belt and my Over the knee boots. With the halter neck detail at the front I decided against wearing any heavy accessories so I really kept it simple.

Boohoo have loads of bodysuits and I am already on the hunt for my next one!

Who knows how long this obsession will last......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!