Boohoo Bodysuit obsession

This year I have rekindled an old flame of mine - the Bodysuit!

Every so often I find myself going bodysuit mad and I think it's that time again and this time round it has been with Boohoo.com. I bought one just before Christmas and have worn it a couple of times and purchased one again a couple of weeks ago.

Why am I becoming obsessed again?
Why not! They are currently the rage, come in all kinds of designs and are a good piece to mix up with different styles. They are super comfy to wear and can be dressed up for a night out or dressed down with a pair of jeans - either way they are a must for your wardrobe!

My recent find was the "Sophie Wrap Front Halter Neck Bodysuit" in black. (Currently I am all things black) but once the colder weather passes I would love to get the same bodysuit in another colour. I wore this to surprise birthday party and black is always a winner.

 

I loved the fact it had a low back and the front being a halter neck kept the bodysuit tight and figure hugging. It has a small cut out at the front which really gives the bodysuit an edge.

I wore the bodysuit with high waisted leggings, a vintage brown and gold belt and my Over the knee boots. With the halter neck detail at the front I decided against wearing any heavy accessories so I really kept it simple.

Boohoo have loads of bodysuits and I am already on the hunt for my next one!

Who knows how long this obsession will last......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Luxury Christmas wish list 2017

My new autumn work shoes - Penny loafers with pearls

Breakfast at Aubaine Selfridges