Feeling Forever 21 with my latest cluster ring purchase

A few years ago I took a trip to LA and discovered "Forever 21". It had all the latest fashion at incredibly low prices, so you can imagine how I felt when it landed in the UK.

On Friday I took a trip to Oxford Street where there is a large "Forever 21" and I couldn't wait to get in and explore. Admittedly I left with a few items but my favourite was just £4.50!


On the first floor they have a large selection of jewellery. Necklaces, bangles, bracelets, sunglasses, shoes, scarfs..everything! For a while I have interested in a silver cluster of rings and the set pictured on the left really caught my eye.

For £4.50 you get 7 rings in alternative sizes. I was going to wear them on my left hand but really liked the look of them with my wedding and engagement rings.

The rings are extremely comfy to wear and are available in 2 sizes S/M and M/L. Out of the 7 rings 4 of them have an individual design and intricate detail considering the price.


After purchasing the set I literally couldn't wait to wear them and I had the perfect excuse on Saturday night.

I slightly tanned my hands, I was wearing OPI "Lincoln Park After Dark" and decided to go for a slight gothic/edgy style. I wore all black and for once my hand would be my statement piece for the night. I tonged all my hair creating big waves and kept my make up neutral.

I can't believe I created a whole new look for just £4.50 and I was even happy to recycle a dress that I have owned for a few years.
I loved my new style so much I couldn't resist wearing my rings on Sunday for a birthday lunch with my family.

Again I kept my makeup neutral, I wore all black and a dark green fountain gillet, biker boots with silver studs and a silver statement necklace.

You can wear these rings day or night and I am really looking forward to changing the mood of the rings by teaming them with pastel coloured nails/ clothes and swapping the gothic/ edgy style for something more girly and playful.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!