Looking to create the perfect pout? Look no further than Mac

For a few years now I have been an avid wearer of bright lip sticks. I have worn pinks, reds and orange tones from all brands but had never succumbed to the Mac cosmetic trend. 

At the end of January I took a trip to Selfridges where I found myself immersed in the Chaos of the Mac beauty counter full of women trying and testing all the makeup. A young girl approached me and directed me to the lipsticks and talked me through all the colours they had to offer. For once I wasn't interested in the bright reds or sugary pinks I was immediately drawn to the shiny nude tones. 

Trying all the different nude lipsticks I came across a gorgeous one called "Blankety" it's soft shiny nude colour looked as though I had just licked a perfect set of pearly lips But I didnt stop there, I started to test a lot of lip liners too. 


                   
I found a light brown colour lipliner called "Stripdown" and I haven't looked back ever since!

The combination of the two products helps to give the illusion of fuller lips and that one thing we all lust after.. THE perfect pout.

This look can be worn day or or night but to be honest I have mainly rocked this look in the evening but I seriously cannot wait for spring and more sunshine so I can pop on a pair of reflective sunglasses or oversized shades and wear this during the day.  



So if you have a hot date coming up, a night on the town or simply want to try a different look then look no further than Macs wonderful "Blankety" lipstick and "Stripdown" lipliner... And pukka up!

Mwah! Xx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!