Graphic jumper trend for New York Fashion week

With New York fashion week well underway, I couldn't help but immerse myself into fashion fantasy by constant Instagram and Twitter uploads. Reading and scanning images of who attended, what they wore and of course the trends for Fall/ Winter 2016.

With New York being one of my favourite cities and A lover of all things fashion I couldn't help myself but wear something New York inspired.


Sometimes I like to keep my weekend style casual and relaxed so I recently invested in jumpers from various shops on Oxford Street to carry me through the end of winter and into early spring.

This particular jumper caught my eye in Forever 21 - with its monochrome style and simple statement "Madison Avenue. New York City".

It's Brilliant white screamed spring/ summer and once I picked it off the rail I didn't want to let go.

I usually take a size Small or Medium but I am currently loving all things oversized so I opted for size Large. Even though it's large it still appeared to fit my frame and captured the look I was going for.



On Saturday due to heavy rain i decided to wear the jumper with black skinny jeans and studded converse (and my sleeves rolled up) but on a brighter day I would love to wear it with ripped jeans or black joggers and pure white trainers/ pumps or even rock it with a faux leather skirt.

Graphic jumpers are bang on trend and you can find this one in Forever 21's current collection.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!