Carissa oversized diamanté choker jumper from Bowsboutiques.com

I'm totally choker obsessed this year... Like most  people and Bowsboutiques.com have recently answered my prayers.

A jumper with its very own choker which I am crazy about.

This one is called "Carissa oversized diamanté choker jumper"

Recently I am finding I am absolutely loving oversized everything because I just feel so comfy.

This jumper is great because you can really dress it up or you can also dress smart casual.

I do love a dual purpose jumper.






When I wore it I wore skinny jeans and riding boots but there's nothing stopping me from wearing them with skinny jeans and a pair of heels for a casual night out.

The neck detail is so eye catching with diamantés which gives it a silvery twinkle when the light catches it. Such a beautiful touch.

Reasons to purchase this beauty?

1. Comfy yet stylish.
2. Eye catching neck detail which means you don't need to accessorise as much.
3. Oversized style.
4. Available in 8 colours.
5. Good value for money.
6. Dual purpose.

If you fancy something eye catching yet super comfy... Buy yours here:

Carissa oversized diamanté choker jumper

:) xx







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!