Elinna over the knee boots from Aldo

To say I am a boot lover is an understatement, I'm one of those people that adores winter for the sheer fact I can glam it up with OTK boots and I do exactly that every year.

I love to invest in OTK boots every year as they are a classic trend and I just love everything about them.

My latest edition are these beauties from Aldo.

So stunning, elegant and rich in colour they really are a winter wardrobe staple and if you treat them well they will last a few years.

The colour I have are "Bordeaux" which is a gorgeous deep red.




These boots sit over you knee, they have a flat heel and zips at the ankle for ease when putting them on.

I love to wear them mainly with tight fitting dresses and skirts with or without tights.

This particular colour is my favourite winter colour.

Reasons to purchase Elinna boots from Aldo:

1. Stunning statement boots.
2. Comes in 4 colours BUT the pair I have is my favorite.
3. They sit over the knee and have a girly touch.
4. Suede style is classic and elegant.
5. Can be worn next year.
6. Reasonable price for quality.
7. Comfy.


Get yours here:

Elinna over the knee boots


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!