Velvet Passion Matte Lipstick by KIKO

 


Lipsticks are seriously my guilty pleasure... I feel I just can't get enough of them... Especially KIKO Milano lipsticks.

My recent find is "Velvet Passion" matte lipstick - I absolutely LOVE the name.

It comes in a aluminium and rose gold packaging which I adore... Rose gold seems to be Popular amongst beauty brands and their packaging.

The end of the lipstick has been carefully designed for easy application which I find quite interesting as I haven't had a lipstick shaped liked this yet.

 


The colour really grabbed me - it's dark and mysterious, it's matte and has a slight shade of berry.

The first time I wore this was during the day, YES it screamed sass and I loved it.
It completed my outfit well and was perfect on a sunny winters day.

Why should you invest in "Velvet Passion" from KIKO?

1. Excellent value for money.
2. Matte lipstick - hottest trend for lips right now.
3. Stunning colour / deep brown/berry look - the range has 19 shades to choose from.
4. Easy application.
5. Best seller.

Grab your here:

Velvet Passion matte lipstick


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!