Caudalie Beauty Elixir face mist


A couple of weeks ago It was announced I as a winner of a competition ran on Twitter and I won a gorgeous bottle of Caudalie Beauty Elixir.. I was soooo excited for it to arrive as everyone raves about it and it is deemed "The secret of make-up artists"

The one I received is a special edition and the packaging is just so pretty.

How to apply:

I applied the spray just before I moisturise, although your face feels slightly wet it dry very quickly.

On application a lovely aroma surrounds your face and I just feel instantly revived.

You can also apply later in the day to keep your makeup refreshed.

The spray is a great beauty secret and I feel so lucky to be a proud owner if it.

Not only does the spray help to set makeup, it also gives a boost of radiance, tightens your pores and smooths away fine lines.

I love the fact it is 100% natural ingredients and paraben free - suitable for all skin types.

You can purchase a bottle in 30ml or 100ml.

If you want to be apart of "the secret of make-up artists" buy yours here:

Caudalie Beauty Elixir

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!