When a Selfridges visit leads to Primark heaven


Selfridges in London is my favourite department store. It's located on the famous Oxford street and has everything under one roof but my recent discovery is one not to miss!

Selfridges is home to all the top designer brands and also has an affordable fast fashion department on the ground floor. Topshop, Miss Selfridge and H&M Can all be found but my new found love is the Primark section where all the garments are neatly presented and also boasts a limited edition range.


I managed to snap up this gorgeous statement necklace for just £8 and a cute evening bag for £12. Both items were from the "limited edition" range and couldn't believe I had 2 items for £20!

Although the quality of the bag is not fantastic it certainly doesn't look like it cost £12. It has an ethnic pattern , a gold coloured clasp and gold chain that adjusts to 2 sizes. This particular bag is fairly small in size but perfect for a night out or a special occassion.

The necklace when worn is full of detail, it catches the light and isn't garish at all, infact I have received quite a few compliments when I have worn it and people are shocked when I say it's from Primark. I felt the necklace also had an ethnic look and was a perfect match with the evening bag.

Although Primark has a department there isn't a large selection but the hidden gems that can be found will have you only paying Primark prices whilst shopping in Selfridges.

A few weeks ago I couldn't help but revisit Selfridges and take a detour to the Primark section and again I found myself picking up a few items at unbelievable prices. The beauty of Primark being in Selfridges is the fact you are able to browse items without the stress of crouds and items falling off the rails.

I found two shirts - one monochrome with gold button detail, I chose it because it resembled a classic Chanel style and the second was an oversized white shirt with gold button detail.
Anyone would think I am slightly obsessed with gold buttons / detail... I am not going to lie... I do love it!
So ...The next time you pop to Selfridges  - don't forget you can leave the store with one of their iconic yellow bags and pay Primark prices! :)
 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!