Real Techniques - Bold Metals Collection - do you dare to strike bold?


One of my New Years resolutions this year was to take more care and attention of the products I use on my face.

Knowing that I'm not getting younger and my mum often reminds me I should be gentle with my face  and skin, I decided to finally splash out on a proper set of brushes and came across Real Techniques.

I researched into where I could buy some and was pleasantly surprised to see a set I could buy from Boots UK, from that moment onwards I literally couldn't wait to purchase them. After visiting several Boots I soon realised this particular set of brushes were not easily accessible and only the larger Boots stores stocked them, I found mine in The Oxford Street branch in London but You can also buy them separately online -if you hurry they are currently on offer! (Each sold separately)

The set I purchased was beautifully packaged and I adore the idividual colour of each brush - Gold for the 100 Arched Powder Brush, Rose Gold for the 300 Tapered Blush and silver for the 200 Oval Shadow.


Why do I rate these brushes?
The brushes are incredibly soft and I find when I am applying makeup it just glides on and I am not scratching or pulling my skin. After using cheaper brushes I can really feel the difference and I am starting to really appreciate my makeup and the process of getting ready.

Real Techniques quote "softer than ever bristles, for our most luxe feel to date" I have to agree with them..they really do feel luxurious!

I mainly use the set at the weekend as I have "weekday  makeup" and "weekend makeup" therefore when the weekend is approaching I can't wait to whip them out and put them to good use and every time I do they make me smile.

Anyone that knows me will know I adore gold/ rose gold and silver accessories so these take pride of place in my bedroom and look fab just laying around!

Although I am a fashion and lifestyle blogger I Couldn't resist sharing my new found love and I also feel these are quite apt for all those beauty loving fashionistas out there :)







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!