Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance - Coco Chanel

Chanel boots 

Waking up on Christmas morning I didn't expect to be the proud owner of Chanel boots. 
Although my husband is frequently reminded of my obsession/ love/ need for Chanel I couldn't believe my eyes, I almost felt like it was all a dream.





When I unravelled the beautiful packaging and ribbons there they were! Gorgeous Chanel boots.

Apart from sunglasses, make up and perfume this is my first real piece of Chanel fashion.

Designers like Chanel tend to come up small, even though I vary between size 4 (37) and 5 (38) in these boots I am a size 5.

The boots are made from extremely soft velvety leather. Bang on trend with their chunky heel and above the ankle I couldn't wait to wear them.

Chanel boots detail 



The boots are classic with their understated signature cc in gold on the outer sides and have a zip for ease on the inner side.

I have only worn them once but already I know they will be comfortable to wear on nights out.

I look forward to sharing my styles with my boots... Already my options are endless :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!