Birthday Girl - Boohoo style

A week after New Years Eve isn't the greatest time to start celebrating your birthday. The days are cold and the nights are dark.. This year I really fancied staying in, who wouldn't want to be curled up on a sofa with a takeaway?

My last minute Birthday outfit 
After much persuasion on Saturday morning my husband took charge and booked a table at "Rum and Sugar".

Then it dawned on me.. I hadn't planned any outfits for the occasion. Scanning through my mind I remembered a few weeks back I had ordered a - Simone off the shoulder bodysuit from Boohoo.com.

The bodysuit was only £12 and I opted for black as its one of my favourite colours and can be mixed and matched with everything.

It is made 95% viscose and 5% Elastane creating a very slinky feel. At first I wasn't too sure but once I had it on I felt it was very complimentary for my figure.

I have previously bought "off the shoulder" tops and i I find they tend to ride up. With this particular garment it stays in place and really maintains the "off the shoulder" look. I am a UK size 8 and on this occasion it was true to size.

It's good to smile 


I teamed the bodysuit with a faux leather skirt from River Island with gold button detail, my favourite Topshop over the knee boots and finished it off with a cute smiley face necklace I bought a few years ago from Miss Selfridge.

I managed to pull myself and the outfit together and enjoyed a few Cocktails and great Caribbean inspired food.

Happy Birthday to me :)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!