Eva Large Tote from Skinny Dip London

Do you ever pick up something just to see what it looks like in the mirror and then fall deeply madly in love?

It tends to happen to me quite a lot but this time it was something I don't usually go for.

This bag is very much a statement and I initially thought -Great for holiday/ possibly beach bag.

I found it in Topshop in Westfield Stratford in their Skinny Dip section and as I had a Topshop voucher I couldn't resist.

I love the fact the bag is a different tone in the light - predominately green with a hint of gold and blue - I call it my bag of dreams and I feel like the mermaids will be after me.


Incase you didn't know as I tend to ramble on - I just love telling stories.. Anyway I have decided to use this bag for the WEEKEND - to be honest I cannot wait for the summer thats just silly it will be wasted!!

 

Its really hard to show the beauty of this bag but I can tell you it was a huge hit when I wore it because no joke 3 independent girls asked me where I got it from.

I love when that happens as it really boosts my confidence and then I find myself looking forward to blogging about it as I really love to share my finds.

 


This bag is well priced and so versatile.. you can buy it for your holiday to Ibiza, wear it to a festival or do a me and use it at the weekend for shopping.

One thing I have decided is that I NEED sunglasses to match with the bag.. you have been warned I am on the hunt!!

xxxx








Comments

  1. I honestly wish I had a topshop nearer to me, I hate having to order online, their bags and accessories (especially in the skinny dip collection) always look so nice! Did they do this bag in other colours?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you don't? Ordering isn't too bad though it's like a present to yourself :D I think there might be another two tone but I didn't see it myself xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!