Spliced D Ring Midaxi Dress from Topshop

Presenting to you the statement dress of this summer!!!

I am currently ditching my jeans in favour of more dresses and floaty skirts.

Why?
I don't see myself as being that girly and I have spent so many years wearing jeans and a top and yes its finally got the better of me and I can't do it any longer.

I NEED pretty dresses and skirts - life is short and I want to mix things up.

Anyway enough of me and more about this dress.

The minute I saw it I loved it.



Heres why -

1. The dress is a mixture of two prints - whats not to love about that?
2. It has a split at the front which makes walking easy, the dress flows and it isn't all one length either.
3. Ruffle details - eeeeeeeek - Love it.
4. Back detail of criss cross lace up - it adds the final touch.

I find the dress is flirty and fun and I can't wear it to the max.

Dresses like these I love to wear biker boots/ studded boots or anything heavy to contrast the pretty and delicate theme.

The first time I wore the dress I paired it with studded boots, an oversized denim jacket and hat.

This dress will also look great when the weather is hotter in the summer as its cool and flows.



Perfect for any occasion -

Garden party with pretty sandals.

Shopping trip with ankle boots.

Festival with biker boots.

Wedding guest with killer heels.

Holiday evening with flatforms.

As demonstrated its so versatile and gorgeous you can really get your wear out of this one.

I am soooooooo excited for the next time I wear it now :)


Thank you for reading - please leave your comments below xxxxx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a Mamia Mum?

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products I am Loving - 6 months plus

Mom Life - The Style Bubble baby products i am loving!